To apply for assistance from Renovation Alliance, you must submit an application. Our repair services are provided at no charge to qualified homeowners. We rely on the hard work of volunteers, as well as donated materials, grants, and individual donations to provide these services. Homeowners are asked to welcome the volunteers into their homes and work alongside them to the extent they are able.
- Applicant must own the home, have resided in the home for a minimum of 2 years, and be up-to-date on tax payments.
- The home must be in our service area (cities of Roanoke and Salem, Town of Vinton, counties of Roanoke, Botetourt, Craig, Franklin, and Floyd).
- Household income must be at or below 80% of area median income. Determination is based on household size.
- Renovation Alliance gives priority to households with at least one member over the age of 60, living with a disability, or a veteran or surviving spouse of a veteran.
How to Apply:
1. Download the application here: Application for Home Repair Assistance
2. To have an application mailed to you, please contact us at (540) 400-0959 or fill out the form below. Please include your name and full mailing address.